Sunday, February 8, 2009

the brain,

the brain is a crazy organ!  is it classified as an organ?  i dont even know...and im too tired to look it up. 

i have a thousand things on my mind.  i am in a strange city a long way from home, starting a new customer up tomorrow morning...at 3:30 AM EST! , i miss my family, i havent really been around for a few days in the office, so i feel like i am losing my grasp on leading our company a little bit, AND most of all.. i am praying like crazy for some very dear friends of mine, 

the brain is crazy how it organizes things...things that seem important sometimes get shuffled to the back.   when things that seemingly dont affect me, well, they get ushered to the front.  i dont get it.  it must be how God workis things out, i guess.  

but, i am trusting, a tremendous amount, in God tonight.  i listened to a lot of songs on my trip out here, all about the glory of God.  be glorified, in me....be glorified....in me.  that one keeps sticking out in my head.  it is my prayer.  if you are inclined to do such things....pray with me!  for my friends....God knows the rest...

thanks!

No comments: