Wednesday, January 14, 2009

daddy


i had a moment this afternoon when God spoke to me.  not like, HEY DANIEL, or anything like that. but like this, i told my little girl..."i love you baby!"  she kept playing at her table. the rest went like this:
me -  kiki...do you love your daddy? 
kinley - yeah
me - why?
kinley -  just because
me - is it because i love you?
kinley - uh-huh
the Holy Spirit - that is why you love me, right daniel? that is why you love me.   that's  how it works with you and me.  and i love you way more than you could ever love that little girl.
 
it is from this verse




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Stuff...

dscott said...

thanks fb. do i know you? i had thought i knew who you were after your last comment...now i'm not sure...lol

either way, thanks for stopping by...