Monday, March 30, 2009

random thoughts

here is some randomness that is going through my head right now.

- excited about small group meeting tonight!
- i have some great new friendships in my life, i am loving that.
- ready to get back to work today!
- i am tired from the gym this morning...i ate a little too much on vacation...oh well!
- really praying to be a good parent and family leader
- looking forward to hanging out with some old friends this afternoon! one of them is this guy.
- thankful for a good spring break vacation with some great friends.
- did i mention that i am ready to get back to work!
- got to see a really good friends new baby last night! 
- i am trusting in God to show me some things in my life.
- i am hoping i listen...
just a few things going through my head right now... back to work, or whatever you were doing...  
see ya soon!

No comments: